The IEEE International CQR (Communications Quality and Reliability) Workshop is held annually with the purpose of bringing together industry and academic experts to present and discuss communications quality, reliability and security issues as they relate to real world issues. The output from the workshops adds to the community’s body of knowledge and serves to inform, to help form opinion, and to assist in the development of best practice and relevant standards.
Continuing the tradition of this series of workshops, CQR 2021 will provide an international technical forum for experts from industry and academia to exchange ideas and present results of ongoing research in the areas listed below. You are invited to submit a paper related to various aspects of QoS and Reliability for the following networks/services, but are not limited to:
For additional information on this CFP, please contact Technical Program Co-Chairs. Please note that, CQR2021 has two programs: Technical and Strategic. This Call for Papers covers the Technical Program only. For more information on the Strategic Program, please visit the CQR2021 website or contact the General Program Chairs.
- Feb 05, 2021 Feb 21, 2021 – Extended and Final Deadline
- Mar 16, 2021 – Notification of acceptance to authors
- Apr 02, 2021 April 13, 2021 – Camera-ready paper and registration
- May 13, 2021 – CQR2021 Workshop
Paper Submission Guidelines
Paper submission must be made via EDAS: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=27982
Papers should describe original work, and be 4-6 two-column, single-spaced pages and be formatted according to the IEEE manuscript template for conference proceedings – http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Papers accepted for CQR 2021 will be included in the Workshop Proceedings, and IEEE Xplore with the exception that IEEE reserves the right to exclude any paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE CQR 2021 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore. Here is important information about your reviews and the camera-ready submission. Please follow all steps carefully.
- The deadline to submit your final manuscripts is Feb 21, 2021. Your timely submission of the final manuscript revised in accordance with the reviewer’s comments and formatted according to the guidelines is very important.
- To be published in the IEEE CQR Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate (not a student rate).
- The Paper must be presented by an author of that paper at the conference.
Instructions for Camera-Ready Submission
- Update your manuscript according to the reviewer’s comments. Please carefully proofread your paper.
- Verify that your paper follows IEEE manuscript template. Papers should be 4-6 two-column, single-spaced pages, and formatted according to the IEEE manuscript template for conference proceedings. Templates can be downloaded from http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/ templates.html Please remove all page numbers from your manuscript.
- Your camera-ready paper should be converted into a PDF file and verified for Xplore compliance by IEEE PDF Xplore Plus. Please visit our conference’s PDF express site and follow these steps:
- Log in to https://ieee-pdf-express.org
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the “New Users – Click Here” link
- Enter the following:
- Conference Record Number: 39960
- PDF eXpress Site ID: 39960X
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF express Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that the contact information is valid.
- Copyright: all accepted papers must be accompanied with an IEEE Copyright Form, which you can submit through EDAS. We are using the IEEE eCopyright function (ECF), where authors are redirected to an IEEE website and fill in the IEEE copyright form on the web. Thus, authors do not have to print, fill out and upload copyright forms manually.